Friday, October 28, 2011

To Panama

So here goes with a start at blogging. I figured this might make a good way of tracking our progress as we go from San Diego to Ft Lauderdale via the infamous Panama Canal. Not sure how well or how frequently I will be updating, but for family and friends, I hope to share some pictures as well. I make no promises as to the quality of the content as I shall most frequently be accompanied by Mr Patron while blogging.

Deblet and Joe are on the train and Gigi is patiently waiting for our call that we have arrived. We are all converging on the Marriott Gaslamp to begin this Grand journey. I hope to discover how to include photos so as to share the highlight of the day. We now sit and wait in the Chairman's Club while the clock tick down to the mass boarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment