Monday, October 31, 2011

What day is it... Part 1

No pictures as my lazy ass hasn't taken the camera out. However it is clear that I have begun the process of forgetting about day and time. Either that or I have a sudden case of Alzheimer's.

So it's Monday. Yesterday I was able to sleep until 8:30 and then went to the Gym. Indeed, Needed to work off a few drinks from the Saturday night affair. Dinner was exquisite as is the case on board. we have an excellent table for 8 which leaves an empty seat. So we had a Toast to Dad and Jan got a bottle of Red as did I which we shared with the table. The meal as I said was delicious but the highlight to me was dessert. They had Peanut Butter Ice Cream.... Gigi and I winked at each other and ordered. It was OUTSTANDING.

Handsome Guy with his Beautiful Sister

We then walked dinner off by zig zaging our way around the promenade deck and a quick tour of the stores. we started exploring all the night clubs/bars on our way back to the cabin when Gigi decided she wanted a soda. So we all stopped at a bar, where Gigi sauntered up to the closest bar stool to by a soda card. Joan and Deb and I joined here. Had the greatest waiter serve her and had a hilarious time getting a soda card and then the soda. So Joan decided as long as we were sitting, that she would order a Gin and Tonic, and within moments I had bought us all a drink. I had a hand shaken spicy banana daquiri on the rocks, which everyone at the Bar started making comments. To everyone's amazement it was extremely good and refreshing and not sweet.

Monday was another day at sea and I had to keep correcting Joan that we are not stopping at Puerto Vallarta. We both got up late and to make it later we crossed into Mountain Daylight time and had to loose another hour. After the Gym, it was TACO bar day.... YUM!!!

After we had all had about as much sun as we could handle today, we headed back to our room as it was 2:00 and obviously time for drinks on the veranda. We enjoyed the drinks and had a fabulous view of Pacifica, the Sunset Beach, and finally Cabo San Lucas.

Sunset Beach
First of the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment